Thursday, June 1, 2017

10 Rules for Success 
  1. Just Play
  2. Be Competitive 
  3. Always take on new challenges 
  4. Know your priorities 
  5. People will judge you 
  6. Work hard 
  7. Believe you are the best 
  8. Play for the team
  9. Enjoy the moments
  10. Have a sense of humor   
These rules are are good tips to help you succeed in life. Like Cristiano said in the video these will be hard to keep doing but in the end they will pay off. In the video he says that most of these are pretty easy to do but others like not letting people judgments get to you gets pretty hard. I use some of these rules in my life as well for example having a sense of humor I use. I love making people laugh its one of the things that I feel like i'm good at not that good but I try my best to make people smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment