Monday, June 5, 2017

Top 10 rules for Success By Steph Curry 
  1. Visualize Your goals 
  2. Be the hardest working person 
  3. Stay confident 
  4. Do it your way 
  5. Be creative
  6. Stay in the moment 
  7. Better yourself everyday 
  8. Have an upbeat personally 
  9. Be the best version of yourself
  10. Actions speak louder than words  
 
The rules that steph curry to be successful are really helpful. If I wanted to be successful I would  follow these list of rules of course some of these things on the list I would change because they wouldn't fit with what I got planned but overall I would follow it to a T. All of his rules are really good and they are really simple things as well but that's one of the good things they are simple things that can be followed pretty easly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment